POM POM STUDIO - T & C's
All Images featured on this website are of our very own handmade pom poms, crepe paper roses, tassel garlands and other products. We wouldn't want to show you anything else!
All poms, tassels, garlands and roses are hand made to order according to customer specification and are therefore non-returnable.
Pom poms are sent out flat (pre-assembled) with clear line and instructions on how to unfurl.
Showerproof paperpoms are created from a premium waxed paper making them showerproof/rainproof but please be aware they may 'wilt' slightly in extremely heavy rainfall. We have tested our poms and they have withstood both wind and rain without tearing etc!
As most of our products are made from paper it is at your discretion if you choose these to decorate an outside space - the British weather can be unpredictable and we cannot be held responsible if products get wet when used outdoors.
SAFETY NOTICE - Our tissue paper pom poms are for decorative use only. For safety reasons they must not be placed where children and babies can reach them unless the monofilament or ribbon has been removed. Pom poms are flammable - do not place near naked flames.
ORDERING, PAYMENT & DELIVERY
We take payment at the time of order and all payments are processed securely through PayPal meaning no card details are stored on our server. No order is accepted by Pom Pom Studio until it has been approved. If there is a problem with processing your order we will email you within three working days.
Once despatched we cannot be held responsible for delivery times. In the highly unlikely event that your order is lost in the post we will gladly re-make your order or process a refund. Please be aware that refunds can only be made after 15 days of your order being despatched - this is the claim time scale with Royal Mail.
Most of our products are handmade to order, therefore it is usually impossible for us to process and despatch orders the same day (we're sure you understand!). We aim to turn all orders around and despatch within 5 working days (excluding delivery) but for very large orders it may take a little longer - if this is the case you will be notified by email.
All quotes are valid for 4 weeks unless previously agreed in writing. Errors sometimes do occur, please note, we reserve the right to amend/withdraw a quote in this situation.
USE OF OUR WEBSITE
'Pom Pom Studio' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to cancel any order in relation to errors in description or pricing.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.